Authentic American Graphic Tees
Recently, Woot moved away from Made in USA tees due to American Apparel’s “new direction.” So, what’s a guy or gal to do? Check out the hundreds of authentic American graphic tees available from these brands. Price ranges are full retail, so keep checking back for sales.
Warning: You may fill up your closet with American-made awesomeness!
- All American Clothing Co. (Price: $10–$26) — About 20 different American-themed short and long sleeve graphic tees for men and women, appropriate for Independence Day and every day; all products made in the USA
- Mindful Supply (Price: $15–$32) — About 15 men’s and women’s short and long sleeve shirts, all “Made in the States” or “Made in the Carolinas”
- Hank Player Classic Tees (Price: $20–$31) — Over 150 men’s and 80 women’s graphic tees, ringer tees, and long sleeve tees including licensed art from NASA, Smokey Bear, and Woodsy Owl; vintage processed and made in the USA
- Locally Grown Clothing Co. (Price: $32) — Over 100 men’s and women’s graphic tees, many focused on US states and “local” themes; designed, printed, and manufactured in the United States
- Detroit Shirt (Price: $25–$35) — Over 55 men’s/unisex and 20 ladies graphic shirts, with Detroit and Michigan themes; look for the Made in USA label!
- Brand of the Free (Price: $32–$35) — Over 15 women’s and 25 men’s graphic shirts with sustainability, American, and DC themes; grown and sewn in the USA
- moreTrees (Price: $30–$34) — Organic cotton shirts for women and men made in America with eco-themed designs
- green 3 (Price: $40–$49) — Over 35 women’s and 8 men’s graphic shirts in short and long sleeve including faux-layered women’s shirts; “Knit, Cut & Sewn in the USA” and “printed using environmentally friendly water-based screen print”
- Jessy & Jack (Price: $15–$17) — A small run of 8 kids graphic t-shirt designs and 3 onesies in friendly animal, monster, and robot themes
More Authentic American Clothing
Pair your new American-made shirts with US-made jeans or other clothing. Check out the Made in USA List in the Clothing or Clothing > Jeans categories.