5 Stylish American Fashion Scarves for your Collection
Fashion scarves add art and color to plain outfits—a reflection of your unique style. For spring, summer, and autumn, check out these stylish American fashion scarves, made right here in the U.S.A.
- Tabii Just — Scarves crafted in Brooklyn and Massachusetts with zero waste (no scrap fabric); shop online or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a Personal Style Session in New York City
- Beau Monde Organics — A variety of scarves, including wrap and infinity styles; handcrafted in L.A. with zero waste using Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified organic fabrics
- EMKY Fashion Scarves — Manufactured in the USA using high quality silks
- Xenotees — Whimsical scarves, made in the USA of jersey cotton & hand-screened in Noelle Burke’s Philadelphia studio
- Scough — A different kind of scarf, Scough filter scarves and shielding bandanas are handmade in Brooklyn with a pouch inside to hold a replaceable activated carbon filter
- BONUS: Nordstrom — Search Nordstrom for “Made in USA” and then click on Scarves & Wraps under Women’s Accessories (see Buying American at Nordstrom for more tips and a walk-through); be sure to look for the “Made in USA” label on the product details page!
Made in USA Clothing & Accessories
For dresses, tops, and other clothes to match your new American-made scarves, check the Made in USA List under Clothing or Accessories.
If you need a place to store your scarves, check out this US-made scarf hanger from One Cedar Lane that holds 20 scarves.