50% Off Friday (8/25/2017)
These Made in USA products are on super-sale (at least half off). Quantities may be extremely limited. When you’re done shopping the deals, shop more American-made items from the Buying American Blog’s Made in USA List. Or, read about Why I Buy American.
50% Off Friday Deals
- Sky Blue with Rose, Yolk, and White Mini Stripe Cotton Sock Linked Toe Mid-Calf by Dapper Classics
Made in the USA of 67% Mercerized Cotton, 32% Nylon, and 1% Spandex. Not your style? Shop the rest of the sale.
- 19th Hole Argyle 2 Navy by Kentwool
Made of 57% Merino Wool, 39% Stretch Nylon, and 4% Spandex. Shop the rest of the sale on men’s and women’s items.
Based in Greenville, SC, all KENTWOOL products are made in the USA.
- Eloquence Amazonite Charm by Carolyn Pollack
Reversible sterling silver and Amazonite charm. Approximately 1-3/4″ long x 1/2″ wide. Crafted in America “with gemstones from around the world.” Shop the rest of the clearance sale.
- Pointer Brand Women’s Skirt – Raw Indigo Denim by LC King
Made in USA from 13.75 oz. Cone Mills cotton. Shop the rest of the clearance sale for shorts and chore coats. NOTE: “Clearance items are NOT RETURNABLE for refund or exchange.”
Features include Hickory Stripe accents, a zipper back with button enclosure, triple stitching, and two back patch pockets.
- Men’s Cotton Jefferson Short Sleeve by Rambler’s Way
4 oz. Pima cotton jersey knit. Grown and sewn in America.
- The Carolina Blue Oxford by Ole Mason Jar
Medium Classic size only. Made in North Carolina. For other shirts on sale, shop the Sale page.