Monday Made in USA Deals (8/28/2017)
Check out the following Monday Made in USA deals—curated by the Buying American Blog. Click the sale links below the images to shop sale items. Act fast due to limited quantities. When you’re done shopping the deals, shop more American-made items from the Made in USA List.
Houston Flood Relief Announcement: Many people have lost everything in the Houston floods, with more rain on the way. Consider donating to the Houston Flood Relief Fund through KHOU’s donation page.
And now, on to our regularly scheduled Made in USA deals!
Shop Monday Made in USA Deals
- AquaPodKit — Be prepared for the next storm! Shop the sale on the basic AquaPodKit. Store 65 gallons of water safely in this container for up to eight weeks. 20% off the AquaPodKit and $5 flat shipping for a limited time. Kit includes one pump and one Made in USA tub-sized liner for safe-to-drink water.
- Sweet Virtues — Shop the sale on Made in Los Angeles scarves and a tank.
- National Picnic — Shop the Summer “Sew-Down” Sale for outlet priced women’s shirts with “early-era labels, past-season fabrics, and recycled hang tags.” There’s a whole lot of “Sewn in the USA” at National Picnic.
- Nordstrom (Made in USA Search) — Shop the sale on Men’s Clothing items, like the cool shirt below!
- Mitscoots — Shop the sale out these great new Made in USA backpacks from Mitscoots! Get a 20% off Back to School code if you sign up for an e-mail list. The heavy canvas backpacks feature a water resistant liner with an interior 17” laptop sleeve. Bonus: Based in Austin, Texas, Mitscoots employ the transitioning homeless to package all items and matches each purchase with an item donated to those in need.