Shop These Made in USA T-Shirt Blanks
Because you care enough to buy the best, choose Made in USA t-shirt blanks. Then, proudly share your shirts with your fans, employees, customers, or guests!
For your company, band, team, or big event, take a look at the options below. Be sure to ask for a quote to find out the price at your quantity.
Made in USA T-Shirt Blanks with Printing
- TS Designs — Offering three lines of shirts, Cotton of the Carolinas ($11–$13), American Soil Organic ($12–$14), and Cloud Organic ($11.50–$13.50). Minimums range from 100, for certain colors, to 200. Printed using either a REHANCE process (dying the threads themselves) or a tactile print process (ink sits on top of the threads; cheaper but subject to wear over time). Request a quote and upload design files to the Custom Quote page.
- Custom Ink (Made in USA Shirts) — While not a manufacturer, Custom Ink allows you to customize blanks using their online tools. The linked page uses only Made in USA blanks from American Apparel and Bayside.
- American Made Supply Co. — Describing themselves as “a fast-growing direct-to-consumer retail and private label brand, made in America,” American Made Supply Co. specializes in large volume business. Shirt minimums are “600 pcs. per style, per color.” If you have a large order, check out the Wholesale page.
Just the Blanks, Ma’am!
These Made in USA t-shirt blanks can be purchased online in quantity and then customized locally. Be sure to get a quote to ensure you get the lowest price for your quantity. Once you receive you order, work with your trusted local screen printer to customize your shirts.
- Bayside — Bayside focuses its manufacturing on “high quality, ‘Made in the USA’ garments at competitive prices.” Includes 21 styles of t-shirts in men’s, women’s, and children’s sizes. Use the Retail Locator to find a retailer in your state.
- Royal Apparel — Over 75 styles of men’s and women’s crew neck and v-neck t-shirts. While almost all Royal Apparel shirts are American-made, imported style numbers contain a “P” at the end (e.g., 5051P) as well as country of origin noted as “Import.” Dog shirts also available!
- US Blanks — With over 20 styles of men’s shirts and over 28 styles of women’s t-shirts, US Blanks manufactures its entire collection in Los Angeles including fabric knitting and dying.
- BELLA+CANVAS (Made in USA Shirts) — While not a manufacturer, BELLA+CANVAS supplies American-made blanks from other manufacturers. Three (3) available styles are (left to right in the image below): 3001U Unisex Made in the USA Jersey Short Sleeve Tee, 6004U Women’s Made in the USA Favorite Tee, and 3096U The Heavy 5.6 oz Long Sleeve Tee.
More Made in USA Apparel
Check the Made in USA List for clothing brands or stores offering American-made products.