5 Ways to Buy American, Give American
Since you’re reading the Buying American Blog, you already know these companies create American jobs through US manufacturing. But not only that, they also donate to charities or donate items with each purchase you make. So, buy American, give American!
Buying American with a Cause
- Love Your Melon — Love Your Melon sells beanies, baseball caps, shirts, and accessories.
An amazing 50% of profit from the sale of all Love Your Melon products is donated to the fight against pediatric cancer.
- Mitscoots — Mitscoots brings you American-made socks, beanies, scarves, shirts, gloves, blankets, etc.
The Mitscoots’ slogan is “Get + Give + Employ.” For every item purchased, Mitscoots gives away an equal quality item to someone in need. And, the company employs the transitioning homeless in the packaging process!
- B&R Socks —B&R Socks sells USA-made “stylish athletic socks with a charity-themed logo.” Founded in 2015 as a legacy to the owner’s parents, Bob and Ro, the company donates 50% of profits to the charity on the sock. Since B&R Socks loves supporting athletic teams, contact them for your team’s custom bulk order.
- MADI Apparel — MADI intimate products are cut and sewn in Kansas City. Plus, for every MADI intimate purchased, a woman in need receives a new, clean pair of underwear.
- Minuteman Watch Co. — Minuteman Watch Co. assembles and tests mechanical watches in the USA. The company seeks to develop additional US sourcing and manufacturing capabilities in the future. Bonus: 25% of profit from net annual sales of Minuteman products goes to charities assisting veterans and their families.
More Made in USA Options
Browse and shop the Made in USA List for over American-made 500 brands and stores.